The Millennium Challenge Account Nepal Development Board (MCA-Nepal) is a Government of Nepal (GON) agency, formed under the Development Board Act 2013 BS (1956 AD) in order to manage a USD 630 million infrastructure program. The program is co-funded by the US Government's Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) Compact grant of USD 500 million and the GON's contribution of USD 130 million.
The program aims to increase the availability and reliability of electricity, maintain road quality and facilitate power trade between Nepal and the region to help spur investments and accelerate economic growth. The Electricity Transmission Project, a national pride project, and the Road Maintenance Project are two projects under the program.
MCA-Nepal is currently in the preparatory phase of the program before the start of the implementation of projects. In this context, MCA-Nepal invites applications for the following positions:
1. Project Manager- Road Maintenance & Technical Assistance (one position based in Kathmandu with frequent field visits)
2. Manager- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Economic Analysis (MEE) (one position based in Kathmandu)
3. Lead Engineer- Transmission Lines (one position based in Kathmandu with frequent field visits)
4. Power Sector Reform Specialist (one position based in Kathmandu)
5. Assistant Engineer- Substations (one position based in Kathmandu with frequent field visits)
6. Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (one position based in Kathmandu)
7. Outreach Communication Assistant (one position based in Kathmandu with frequent field visits)
8. Assistant to DED-Management (one position based in Kathmandu)
9. Office Driver (one position based in Kathmandu with frequent field visits)
10. Office Assistant (one position based in Kathmandu)
For a detailed job profile, please click here
Click here to apply
Apply by NPT 17:00 hours (GMT + 5:45) by March 15, 2022, Tuesday.
The organization reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification. These positions are open to all interested applicants; a competitive local compensation package will be offered. Women, people of ethnic minorities, and Dalits are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further selection process.