Government of Nepal, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology invites job vacancy application for the post of Managing Director in Nepal Telecom Company Limited
Due to the need to recommend for the post of Managing Director in Nepal Telecom Company Limited; This information has been published to submit the application from the interested Nepali citizens with the following qualifications and experience. For more information, one can contact the Institute Coordination Branch of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology.
- At least 3 years working experience in the managerial position of Nepal Telecommunication Company Limited or similar telecommunication service provider organization or organization and body wholly or partially owned by the Government of Nepal. "Administrative position shall mean tenth or higher level in the case of bodies with hierarchical system and first class or higher in the case of Gazetted first class in the case of bodies with hierarchical arrangement."
- Appointment of Managing Director of Nepal Telecommunication Company Limited and in accordance with the Directive on Service Facilities, 2078 shall not be deemed unfit to be appointed.
Eligible interested persons should submit the application by enclosing the following documents: -
- Application for disclosure of the transaction to be appointed,
- a copy of the certificate of Nepali citizenship,
- Qualifications, Experience and Contact Personal Details [Bio Data),
- Copy of Certificate of Educational Qualification, (Including Certificate of Equivalence if Qualified by Foreign Educational Institution),
- a copy of the Certificate of Experience (at the authorized level, opening the period for each level),
- Business Action Plan of maximum 5000 words prepared on A4 Size paper in Nepali or English language (Business Action Plan must be computer typed, have your name written on the top of the first page and elsewhere no sign of husband's name or identification and sealed in an envelope) ,
- 2 recent passport size photos.
- In case of educational qualification and work experience certificate, it should be certified by a notary public.
- Candidate should submit self-declaration of eligibility along with the application.
Place of application: Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Institute Coordination Branch, Singha Durbar.
Recommendations will be made to the Ministry for appointment on the basis of professional work plan submitted by the candidate and presentation of SOC, evaluation of educational qualification, experience and interview.
Directive on appointment and service facility of Managing Director of Nepal Telecom Company Limited, 2078 and the format of self-declaration to be submitted by the candidate along with the application can be obtained from the website of the Ministry www.mocit.gov.np .