Nepal Clearing House Ltd. (NCHL) is a Payment System Operator licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank and promoted by NRB and almost all the banks & financial institutions to establish and operate national payment systems in Nepal. It is currently operating Electronic Cheque Clearing (NCHL-ECC), Interbank Payment System (NCHL-IPS), Retail Payment Switch (RPS) and National Payment Switch (NPS) with processing of over 90% of retail transactions in terms of value within Nepal. Additional channel platforms that NCHL is providing includes connectIPS, National Payments Interface (NPI), CORPORATEPAY, connectRTGS and NEPALPAYQR. NCHL is expanding its team to drive its existing systems and operations including National Payment Switch (NPS). Hence, it invites application from the qualified and competent Nepali nationals for the following full-times positions.
- Head Software Development -1
- Java Developer (Full Stack) - 2
- Junior Java Developer - 2
- Jr. iOS Developer -1
- QA Engineer - 1
- Sr. Analyst - Innovation - 1
- Analyst - Innovation - 1
- Officer - Strategy & Research - 1
- Security Analyst (SOC) - 1
- Executive - Risk & compliance - 1
- Technical Support (Infrastructure) - 1
- Support Analyst/Executive - 1
- Business Development Executive - 2
Eligible candidates are required to apply for the position by filling the application form through 'Career' section in NCHL's official website www.nchl.com.np no later than 10th August 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further screening process.