Sindhu Bikash Bank Limited invites qualified and competent candidates for our bank to join our team and accept various opportunities, for which you may have been dreaming a lot, have confidence to excel upon and produce significant growth for yourself and the bank. If you consider yourself of high integrity and deeply committed to put yourself within professional ethics and have the willingness as well as capacity to sacrifice immediate benefit to generate long term recognition and value, you may be Sindhu Bikash Bank's choice.
Position: Deputy CEO/Asst. CEO
Required No: 1
Age: Not exceeding 45 Years
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in management preferred to Master's Degree in Management or Chartered Accountant.
- At least 7 years of Banking experience in Officer Level and above position in any BFIS Banks with proven track record of managing various Departments.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Banking, NRB Directives, Marketing Skills and strong desire forself-development.
- Preference shall be given to the candidate having experiences in Business/Credit Department in BFIS.
- Must have 4-wheeler driving license.
a) The applicant must be a Nepali Citizen.
b) Well versed with MS Office tools and ability to use various financial models.
c) Strong quantitative and financial analysis skills.
d) Strong communication, presentation, networking and Managerial skills.
e) Ability to complete tasks timely and independently with minimal work supervision.
f) Excellent organizing, negotiation and documentation skills.
Only Shortlisted candidate will be called for further selection process. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage shall result in to automatic disqualification for short listing.
Salary and Benefits may be negotiated based on the applicant's qualification, competency, confidence and business commitment.
Interested candidates can apply with their application, CV, Academic Certificate, Experience letter & latest PP size photo on [email protected] before 19th May, 2023 (2080/02/05 BS).