MUKTINATH BIKAS BANK LTD. is one of the leading National Level Development Bank. We require Dynamic, Result oriented. Pragmatic, Self-motivated, and Passionate candidates who are willing to work inside and outside valley branches. Hence, interested Nepalese Citizens fulfilling the criteria can apply for the desired position. Shortlisting criteria shall be as decided by the Bank and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the further selection process. Please apply for the suitable position/s mentioned below:
1. Branch Manager (BM)- (Supervisor/Junior Officer/ Officer) -Few
The candidates must be capable of achieving the predetermined objectives while enhancing the customer experience. They should also be able to train, mentor, and groom team members for better achievements. Candidates must have the Capacity to comply with the NRB directives appropriately and to be able to achieve competitive business targets.
2. Credit Analyst (CA) Chartered Accountant/Semi-Qualified CA- (Supervisor/Junior Officer/ Officer) -Few
The Candidates must have skills to work in the function Of Credit Risk Monitoring and Data Analytics requiring candidates to be fully acquainted with overall banking including credit functions. Candidates must have expertise in assessing credit application files. complying with the Bank's policy and procedures, and with the NRB Directives appropriately.
3. Desk Incharge (DI) - (Senior Assistant / Supervisor) -Few
The Candidates must have the quality to effectively manage the team with the ability to strengthen the business volume while working evenly to emphasize the brand image of the Bank. Candidates must have the capacity to comply with the NRB directives appropriately and to be able to achieve the competitive business target. Candidates must have excellent knowledge related to Micro Banking, field mobilization, group based lending. and secured collateral/non-collateral-based lending.
4. Relationship Manager (RM)- (Senior Assistant / Supervisor / Junior Officer) -Few
The Candidates must have a good product and competitive market knowledge while having qualities of a self-directed, strategic seller and problem-solving attitude. Candidates must have the ability to strengthen working relationships with clients, utilize excellent communication techniques, and identify potential customer bases for the growth of the Bank's portfolio. Candidates must have expertise in writing credit application files, complying with the Bank's poky and procedures, and with the NRB Directives appropriately.
5. Micro Banking- RM- (Assistant Senior Assistant) -Few
The Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with customers while encouraging them for the collection of deposits, Micro Lending in the group or individual basis. Candidates must have can do attitude and good team player skills with experience related to Micro Banking, group-based loans & collateral loans.
6. Operation Incharge / CSDI Teller - (Assistant / Senior Assistant / Supervisor) -Few
The Candidates must have the qualities to effectively manage Bank's operation for delivering prompt and delightful financial service to the customers. The candidates are expected to have team player quality while ensuring the compliance of policies and procedures by the operation staffs. Importantly must have high level of competence and confidence on handling encountered financial/administrative issues on day to day tasks.
7. Digital Transformation / Digital Banking Unit (DBU)- (Senior Assistant / Supervisor/ Junior Officer/ Officer/ Senior Officer - Few
Deputation- Central Office
The Candidates must have the knowledge in designing a Digital Transformation Roadmap with building blocks while coordinating with different departments and stakeholders to prioritize digital transformation initiatives. Candidates must have the ability to prepare the business case with the Business Owner along with TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), ROI (Return of Investment), Success Criteria, and Timelines. Candidates should be able to work with Business Owners to drive KPls, ROI, adoption, change management and bring outside in views on new technologies, industry direction, and conduct Technology Workshops for business leaders/decision makers.
8. Learning & Development (L&D)- (Supervisor to Officer level)- Few
Deputation- Central Office
The Candidates must have the knowledge in designing the training material, should be able to conduct training need assessment and prepare a training calendar, including e• learning courses. develop and implement a learning strategy and program that are aligned with the organization's objectives, candidates should have the ability to track budgets. negotiate contracts, and build and maintain relationships with thirchparty training providers. Monitor the effectiveness of pre and post training evaluation.
Eligibility Criteria for Positions
Digital Transformation/Digital Banking Unit (DBU)
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's in Engineering/ Management or Economics (Preference will be given to BE Computers)
- Prior experience in the banking field/ PSO/PSP/ technology enablement / digital transformation projects is required.
Assistant level (Assistant - Supervisor)
- Minimum Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent (Preference will be given to Bachelor's degree in Management or Economics).
- Candidates should possess Banking experience in the relevant field for at least 1 to 3 years.
- Age of candidates should not exceed 35 years as of 18th Magh 2079.
Officer Level- (Junior Officer/Officer/Senior Officer)
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree (Preference will be given to Master's degree).
- Candidates should possess Banking experience in the relevant field for at least 5
- The age of candidates should not exceed 40 years as of 18th Magh 2079.
Prerequisite Criteria for Applicants
- All selected candidates must be willing to work in any branches of the bank (inside/outside Kathmandu Valley).
- Candidates must have a working knowledge of MS Office applications and must be fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Candidates with two wheeler license shall have an added advantage. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the further selection process and the Bank reserves right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Further, canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
The deadline for application is lath Magh 2079 (1st February 2023). Personal or telephonic inquiries shall not be entertained.
MUKTINATH BIKAS BANK LTD.
Central Office: Kathmandu Plaza, Kamaladi, Kathmandu
Toll Free No.: 16600149999,
E-mail: [email protected]