Aarambha Chautari Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited is a national-level financial institution with a "D" class license from Nepal Rastra Bank. Currently, this financial institution, which operates microfinance programs through 150 branch offices in 53 districts of seven provinces of Nepal, requires employees for the following written vacancies; In order to fill up the post, apply from the eligible Nepali citizens interested with recent passport size photograph, resume, copy of Nepali citizenship certificate, educational qualification, work experience details to Central Office WANEPA-10, Kavrepalanchok or email [email protected]
Applications are invited to reach out within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication during office hours.
1) Assistant General Manager (Managerial Level) - 1 (One)
Required minimum qualifications: Master's degree from a recognized educational institution and 4 years of work experience at the managerial level and 9 years of departmental responsibility in a microfinance financial institution.
2) Senior Officer (Officer Level) (Head of Department) - Few
Required Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree from a recognized educational institution and 7 years of experience in microfinance or Bachelor's degree with Chartered Accountancy Course CAP-II/PCC Level (Semi Qualified CA) and 1 year in microfinance and at least 3 years in an organized institution Must have work experience.
3) Officer / Junior Officer (Monitoring Officer) - Few
Required minimum qualification: Passed from a recognized educational institution and at least 6 years working experience in bank and financial institution for authorized level. Junior officers must have passed Bachelor's level from a recognized educational institution and have at least 4 years of work experience in banks and financial institutions.
4) Junior Officer / Supervisor / Senior Officer (IT) (Officer/Assistant) - Few
Required Minimum Qualification: For Junior Officer from a recognized educational institution, must have passed Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science Engineering/BSc IT/BIT/BCA or similar subject and have at least 3 years of work experience related to IT in Banks and Financial Institutions.
For Supervisors and Senior Assistants, Information Technology / Computer Science Engineering BSc IT/BIT/BCA or similar subjects should be passed and have at least 2 years of experience related to IT in an organized organization.
5) Supervisor / Senior Assistant / Assistant - Few
Required Minimum Qualification: Passed at least Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution and at least 3 years in microfinance institution and at least 2 years in one level below position for Supervisor, at least 2 years in microfinance institution and one level below position for the senior assistant. At least 1 year, an assistant should have at least 1-year working experience in a microfinance institution.
1) For all the positions mentioned above, you should have good knowledge of computer operations including email and the internet.
2) For information technology, special priority will be given to those who have knowledge of Core banking systems, Database Administration, SQL Scripting, CIB Data Processing, web designing, troubleshooting H/W, and networking in banks and financial institutions.
3) Age limit: For the authorized level above, 21 years should be completed and not exceed 40 years and for the assistant level, 18 years and not exceeding 35 years should be completed. 5 more years in the case of women.
4) In the case of educational certificates obtained from educational institutions outside Nepal, the certificate of equivalency must be submitted.
5) Applications received after the specified date or not delivered will be automatically canceled. The right to make the final choice of any husband candidate will be vested in this financial institution.
6) Since the application form is placed on the website of this financial institution, the application form can be downloaded from the website.
7) For more information, you can visit the organization's website: www.aarambhachautari.com.
(Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. If necessary, the written test can also be taken.)
Aarambha Chautari Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.
Central Office Banepa-10, Kavrepalanchok
(Notification Published Date:-2079-05-20)