An upcoming Micro life insurance of Nepal Invites application for the following positions from competent and highly energetic qualified Nepalese citizens who believe in team work and want to grow carrier in Micro Insurance sector for the post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Master Degree or equivalent to Master Degree in Insurance, Management, Finance, Account, Economics, Business Studies, Law, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering.
- Chartered Accountancy or Bachelor Degree in Management Insurance, Economics, Business Studies, Statistics, Account, Mathematics, Business Administration or Law.
- The candidate who has academic qualification as stated above 1 (i) should have work experience at least in the position of managerial level for at least S Years in insurance sector or 8 Years in Banking and Financial sector or in case of both sectors then 7 years including 1 year of the insurance sector.
- The candidate who has academic qualification as stated above 1 (ii) should have work experience at least in the position of managerial level for at least 10 Years in any insurance sector or 15 Years in Banking and Financial sector or in case of both sectors than 12 years including lyear of the insurance sector.
- He/she should not be disqualified as provided under Beema Act,2079.
- Age: Not Exceeding 60 Years.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Provide direction and leadership for achieving Company's objectives. Formulate and implement the company's strategic and annual business plans.
- Guide and lead the management and advise Board of Directors for the successful operation of the company.
- Ensure that the company complies with all regulatory and statutory
- Develop and implement effective MIS & IT System.
- Should have excellent organizational, leadership, communication, and analytical skills.
Candidates are required to submit a 4 Years business plan which he/she will pursue to achieve the organizational goals at the time of application. He/she should submit a CV with a short description of his/her previous experience stating why he/she is a suitable person to lead the Company as a CEO.
Last Date to apply: 22nd February 2023
The successful candidate shall have to enter into a Performance Agreement with the Board of Directors before the appointment.
Remuneration & benefits: Negotiable
How to Apply
Interested Nepali citizens are requested to apply for the above posts within 15 days in the following address along with a copy of passport size photo.
Email: [email protected]