Swabalamban Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Vacancy for Junior Assistant Trainee: Whereas Junior Assistant Trainees (Trainees) are required to conduct and expand the program for Swabalamban Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha; Applications are invited to be received at the address mentioned below within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice.
Considering the interest of the financial institution, all the rights to reject the applications received due to opening or upcoming or to cancel this advertisement will be reserved in this financial institution.
1) Vacancy Details:
Position: Junior Assistant Trainee/ 4(B)
Required No.: 50 (Fifty)
Place to Work: Any office within the jurisdiction of this financial institution.
Place/Medium through which application can be submitted: Head Office of Swabalamban Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha, Kamalpokhri, Kathmandu (01-4534921, 01-453492122) and Email Address: [email protected]
2) Minimum Educational Qualification and Training: Must have passed minimum LC or equivalent from a recognized educational institution/board. In the case of those who have participated in the SEE examination conducted by the Nepal Examination Board, they must have achieved a graded score of at least 1.6 (achievement level “D”) in the said examination. Also, they should have received a certificate of at least 3 months or 75 days or 180 hours of basic computer training.
3) Experience and Skills: Preference will be given to those who have experience working in microfinance institutions and who have obtained driving license of motorcycle/scooter.
4) Age: Candidates should be 18 years old and not exceeding 35 years on the last date of application. But in case of women, the age limit should not exceed 40 years.
5) Type of Competition: (a) Written Test (b) Field Concept (c) Practical Test on Computer Operation (Word, Excel, Power Point, Email, Internet etc.) (d) Interview.
6) Short list: Among the applications received for the written test, a short list will be prepared on the basis of meeting the qualifications specified by the financial institution. Applicants selected in that list will be informed about the date, time and place of the examination by publishing a notice on the financial institution's website www.swbbl.com.np.
7) Syllabus: Syllabus of written examination will be informed by publishing notification on the website of financial institution www.swbbl.com.np.
8) Examination fee: When coming to collect the admit card for the written examination, the examination fee is Rs.500/-. You will be allowed to participate in the written exam only after submitting the exam fee. The submitted exam fee will not be returned.
9) Residents of financial institutions are encouraged to apply.
10) Only candidates who are recommended in order of merit from written test, field concept, practical test related to computer operation and interview will be assigned as trainees (training) as per the rules of the financial institution.
11) The training period of trainees (training) will be 6 months. If the work performance is not satisfactory, it will be according to the prevailing staff service regulations of the financial institution. During that period, no other facility will be available except trainee allowance. Only if the trainee's performance is satisfactory, the appointment will be made during the trial period as per the rules of the financial institution.
12) The selected candidates will have to work in any office assigned by the financial institution for pre-service training.
13) Documents and details to be submitted
a) One copy of the application form in the format prescribed by the financial institution (to be downloaded from the website of the financial institution: www.swbbl.com.np).
b) Two copies of recent passport size photograph,
c) One copy of the citizenship certificate, educational qualification and merit certificate, computer training certificate, experience certificate if working in a microfinance institution and any other certificate, certified by the office of notary public,
d) A copy of the Equivalence Certificate if there is a certificate of educational qualification passed from an educational institution outside Nepal.
14) The petitioner in his application and outside the envelope advertisement no. It should be clearly mentioned. Applicants who submit the application form in the prescribed format through the email address must submit other documents as prescribed on the day of distribution of admit card.
15) Place/means of submission of application: as specified in point no. 1 above.
Swabalamban Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha
Central Office Kamalpokhri, Kathmandu
Phone: 01-4534921, 01-453492122
Email Address: [email protected]