Green Development Bank Limited, a regional-level development bank with having a central office in Pokhara, Kaski invites applications from highly dynamic, pragmatic, committed, and performance-oriented Nepalese Citizen to lead as its Chief Executive Officer. The CEO shall responsible for the overall strategic leadership and management of the bank and shall be accountable to the Board of Directors.
The key responsibilities shall as be outlined in the Bank and Financial Institution Act and Unified Directives issued by Nepal Rastra Bank including formulating and implementing effective strategic plans, providing strategic direction and leadership for the achievement of the bank's vision, mission, strategies, and annual goals, representing the bank externally and building and nurturing sound relationship with all the stakeholders of the bank.
The CEO is expected to lead the bank in such way that the bank could emerge as the most respected, resilient, and successful banking company of Gandaki Province in the eyes of all the stakeholders of the bank in short term and long term.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidate must be eligible to be appointed as the CEO of the Development Bank as per prevailing laws and NRB Regulations;
- Candidate must possess a minimum master's degree in Management/Banking/ Finance/ Economics/ Business Administration,
- Candidate must have at least 10 years of experience in a Bank and Financial Institution at an officer level or above; and possess proven experience with an excellent track record in leading, managing, and inspiring teams of dynamic professionals.
- Candidate must be highly confident, dynamic, and visionary,
- Candidate must be able to achieve consistent and sound business growth;
- Candidate must possess excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizing, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Candidate must possess extensive knowledge of domestic as well as international banking regulations and best practices;
- Candidate must be proactive in leadership to develop and maintain successful long-term business growth for the bank coupled with the ability to anticipate trends and capitalize on new opportunities as they arise.
- Candidate must be excellent organizing, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically and communicate effectively.
Only qualified candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to email their application to [email protected] along with the latest updated resume no later than 5:00 PM on 15'h November 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated for making strategic and business plan presentations of at least four years to the board of the bank.
GREEN DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD
Pokhara-8, Sabhagrihachowk, Kaski
Telephone: +977-61-533590, +977-61-533634